Before your INSTALL
We recommend washing your hair extensions first before installation. Cleaning the hair internally If you do, please contact us immediately to discuss the problems and we will resolve them accordingly.
After the INSTALL
We do recommend getting a hair stylist to install your hair extensions.
- Apply a Conditioner and Shampoo in moisture.
- Leave Conditioner in for at least 30 minutes or more
- Do not massage the hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- When damp, apply a dime size of an anti-frizz alcohol free hair serum. For soft kinks, a curl cream may be required for a more tamed look,
- Air Drying is recommending.
- Do not use oil products or excessive products on curly hair, it will cause matting.
- Do not brush or comb hair when dry, it will cause hair to frizz and may cause hair to tangle.
Before Bedtime Care
- Before going to bed, put your hair in one big high ponytail, Satin scarves and Satin pillowcases are great for bedtime.
- Spray hair with a water bottle and comb through section by section using a wide tooth comb starting from the roots to the top.
- Scrunch hair gently.
- Do not touch when wet. This causes the hair to get big and frizzy.
- Brush or comb through to style.
- Apply an alcohol-free hair serum for shine as needed.